6981 AH Doesburg
+31 (0) 313 484 948
+31 (0) 313 484 936
Implementation Lab - CUPA Lviv
Date: 19th - 22nd of June 2011
Venue: City Council at the Rynok Square in Lviv
DOWNLOAD THE FINAL REPORT:
The study case
The awarding of the EURO 2012 UEFA CUP Football Games to the City of Lviv has triggered a whole new development in Lviv. The area that was selected 3 years ago, to accommodate the new to be build football stadium, has a...
MILU Working Party Oslo
6-8 June 2001 Oslo - Sweden
FOUR MAJOR TOPICS:
The programme is structured around 4 major topics:
- Changing harbour related functions into city related functions and the options a MILU strategy can provide for which the Bjørvika Area was the focus (A).
- Building above a railway station, the opportunity, the costs, and how a MILU strategy can help out. Here also the Bjørvika Area was the object of study (B).
- Designing the process of commissioning public an private parties, contributing financially and functionally to realise a MILU strategy (...
4-7 April 2004 MILUnet Launch Meeting The Hague - The Netherlands
To start up the whole MILUnet operation the Lead Partner, together with the secretariat, organised a Launch Meeting from 4-7 April 2004 in The Hague in the Carlton Beach Hotel in Scheveningen.
Besides discussing a lot of organisational issues, this was also the first try out of the Implementation Lab, the results can be found in the report.
What Habiforum intents to do with the established European - and to a lesser extent global - network of professionals that are involved in MILU related projects, is:
Gdynia meeting IFHP Working Party MILU:
4–6 June 2003 Gdynia - Poland
The IFHP Working Party MILU is an international network of professionals in the field of multifunctional and intensive landuse.
This document reports the results of the study visit of the IFHP Working Party MILU to the Polish harbour city of Gdynia in June 2003.
The subject matter is the development of a new city centre close to the New Maritime Forum connecting the new city centre to the waterfront that has become avialable since the Harbour was given a more public function.
In the workshop attended by several local...
Implementation Lab - Eindhoven Strijp-S
7–8 MAY 2006 Eindhoven - The Netherlands
- How do you transform a former Philips site into a unique new urban area?
- How do you transform sturdy industrial building area into a pleasant walkable and bicable neighborhood where life, work and leisure are well balanced ?
Professionals from the Netherlands and abroad have taken up this challenge.
The publication Strijp-S Eindhoven reports the results of the Intervision Workshop.